Online Banking gives you up-to-date account information anytime and anywhere
you have Internet access so you can check balances, transfer funds, export
financial data and pay bills.
In order to use Internet Banking please consult the following table*:
*Table does not apply to demo
Your browser is an important part of the overall security
measures designed to protect your online banking transactions. Please
refer to the table below to make sure you are using a browser supported
by Taylorsville Savings Bank. Our site is optimized for best viewing
with 16-bit color at 800X600 resolution. Our site works best with a
speed of 28.8 or higher. Beta versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer
or Netscape Navigator are not supported on any operating system.
Please click on any of the following links to download the latest version
of Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
If you are a current AOL user please access Online Banking following
the instructions below:
1. Connect to the Internet using your AOL connection software.
2. Once connection to the Internet has been established, minimize the
AOL browser window.
3. Open a new Window in Microsoft Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
4. Go to http:www.taylorsvillesavings.com homepage and click on the Online
Banking menu link.
5. Click on Online Banking to login w/your Access ID and Password.